Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lost and then Found!

Gracie Mae was being a bit selfish with the toys I made. As I finished a few I would set them on the coffee table. Imagine my surprise when, in the morning, I found they were gone! I looked in all of her known hiding spots and couldn't find them. So I made more - they, too disappeared. (You'd think I'd learn!) Luckily, in the following days, they would appear, one by one. I believe I have all but one in a secure place. :)
Here are pictures of 3 of the bell n' chains that I was able
to finally finish tonight. I had better put them up quickly - looks like Gracie Mae is after them already! These toys are 24 inches long and have a handle at the top and are made of organic cotton and wool.
Other than the coffee table version seen below, we have one hanging on the laundry room door. I often hear it banging against the door - what's also nice is the handle that attaches it to the door keeps her from hiding it!
Gracie Mae is currently playing with a Little Birdie prototype. I need to figure out how to give it eyes after the ball is inserted....and maybe it needs wings, too. :)
Y'all wish me luck at finding places to sell my creations. Anyone have any ideas where I can look for the last missing fish?


1 comment:

  1. We just found your blog from Pablo's Fan Club and we dropped by to say that Gracie Mae is a beautiful little imp of a kitten and we hope she is still doing well. The toys are lovely too!

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete